Mold contamination in “sick buildings” and health related concerns are finally being realized in our country over recent years. It took decades for U.S. officials to acknowledge the full extent of the harmful affects of asbestos exposure.
This is not to categorize mold particulate exposure and ingestion to that of asbestos on an average. However, the human biology reaction to certain strains and concentrations of mold exposure is specific to each individual, therefore the affects can range from cold like symptoms to permanently devastated health.
COMMON SYMPTOMS RELATED TO INDOOR MOLD EXPOSURE
- Continual coughing or sneezing.
- Unexplained headaches.
- Loss of taste and smell.
- Nose bleeds easily.
- Skin lesions and irritations.
- Irritated or sleepy feeling eyes.
- Constant congestion or runny nose.
- Respiratory difficulties, or asthma symptoms.
PERSONS OR GROUPS MOST VULNERABLE TO THE HARMFUL AFFECTS OF MOLD EXPOSURE
- The elderly, especially those housebound.
- Infants, toddlers and very young.
- Persons who are convalescing from a surgery.
- Anyone with a compromised immune system.
- Severe suffers from traditional allergies.
- Suffers from asthma or respiratory conditions.
IF IT’S TIME TO STOP GUESSING, WE CAN HELP!
MoldMasters A.I.H.A. certified test sampling documentation results, provide an invaluable wealth of information for any medical professional in diagnosing health related issue’s potentially caused by mold exposure and ingestion from an individuals work or home indoor environment.